Welcome to my site. I’m Gus Le Breton, the African Plant Hunter. I’ve spent much of my life researching the indigenous plants of Africa, exploring their traditional uses, healing properties and nutritional values. It’s been one heck of a ride so far, and I’d love to share some of my knowledge and experiences with you. So if you have any curiosity at all about the continent that first gave rise to Homo sapiens, join me as we go in search of the hidden secrets of Africa’s healing plants.
Recently on African Plant Hunter
- The Health Benefits of Baobab Part 2: More Diversity in Your Intestinal Microbiome March 21, 2020
- The Health Benefits of Baobab Fruit Part 1: Moderating the Glycaemic Response March 15, 2020
- Baobab 101 – Introducing Africa’s Super Healthy Superfruit March 8, 2020
- Devil’s Claw – Africa’s Herbal Remedy for Arthritis and Inflammation February 22, 2020
- Azanza Garckeana – The Libido-Building Snot Apple January 31, 2020