Welcome to my site. I’m Gus Le Breton, the African Plant Hunter. I’ve spent much of my life researching the indigenous plants of Africa, exploring their traditional uses, healing properties and nutritional values. It’s been one heck of a ride so far, and I’d love to share some of my knowledge and experiences with you. So if you have any curiosity at all about the continent that first gave rise to Homo sapiens, join me as we go in search of the hidden secrets of Africa’s healing plants.
Recently on African Plant Hunter
- Tree # 47 Historic Trees of Zimbabwe – the Teak at Hwange Safari Lodge April 14, 2019
- Tree # 46 Historic Trees of Zimbabwe – The Selous Tree of Hwange Main Camp March 31, 2019
- The Bizarre African Cabbage Tree That “Cures” Amputation! March 23, 2019
- The Health-Giving Terpenes and Cannabinoids in Lemonbush Tea March 19, 2019
- The Healing Lemonbush Tea of Africa March 10, 2019